AIIM Florida Chapter Meeting
Join me and Take the Terminlogy Challenge and Win! at the next AIIM Florida Chapter meeting on Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 11:30 AM EDT being held at Idatix Corp in Clearwater, Florida, 1499 Gulf to Bay Blvd., Clearwater, FL 33755.
As an ECM professional it is important to understand the terminology associated with the both new technologies and business practices that impact your implementation initiatives. Using a game show format, this fun session will cover terminology coming from social media, cloud computing, security, privacy, e-discovery, business practice, and more. The session will prepare you to be more conversant with other departments in your organization and stay on the forefront of business and technology trends.
Why You Should Come
- Learn how to be up to date on ECM information to share across your organization
- Gain insights into the key terminology and trends in ECM
- Understand technology trends that impact your ECM Implementation
Please RSVP to Pamela Yemma email@example.com by Tuesday, June 9th, 6 PM EDT for an accurate food count. Fee is $15.
ARMA Central Florida Chapter Meeting, June 19, 2015
The IT Mind and Its Tribulations: A Records Manager’s Look presented by Mauricio Perry, CRM
Mauricio is a Certified Records Manager, a Certified e-Discovery Specialist, and a Certified Quality Engineer. He has more than 18 years of experience managing records for a multi-national company. He is the webmaster for the Palm Beach Treasure Coast Chapter of ARMA.
- 4Rivers is being catered in for this June seminar/luncheon!
- Parking will be provided!!
- LOCATION: Orange County 109 Church Street Building – 4th floor conference room
- FEE: $20.00
- Contact Brian Lefils to reserve a spot at the meeting. firstname.lastname@example.org